Thursday, July 2, 2009

Depressed

I am super depressed. I found out recently that I have been taking a medication that is making me gain weight. Ahh!!! Not cool. So I am up from my comfortable weight about 15 lbs. now and am freaking out. It is making me so depressed. I can't wear any of my clothes besides baggy t-shirts and shorts, I am embarrassed to go out in public, I fear that people could consider me the F-word (fat), I don't feel like doing anything but sleeping it seems, and I am missing classes because of all of this. I am definitely depressed. This sucks! I have been working out and eating right as best I can without any drastic dieting (because that only makes me binge later) and my weight is still going up. I just stopped the meds yesterday so I will probably have a few weeks until it gets out of my system but I will seriously loose it if I gain anymore weight! Maybe I should just stop eating. Maybe I should just strike against food until my weight goes down. Nah, we all know what happens when you do that, you just end up binging when you get ravenously hungry and that would just make things worse. So what to do what to do....I guess I am just going to keep at it. I will keep working out and eating right and stop feeling sorry for myself, although all of that is easier said than done. Also I should probably ask what would Jesus do?! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment